Trained with her mother, Jackie Palmer, and subsequently at The Place and New College for Speech and Drama. She worked as a professional choreographer and for the BBC and holds AIDTA, ADB and LRAM qualifications.
Head of Singing
Trained at the Royal Northern College of Music, Royal Academy of Music and at the English National Opera and has performed as a soloist all around the country.
Head of Acting
Trained at the Guildford School of Acting and made his professional debut as Electra in Starlight Express. Other West End shows include Fame, Grease, Blood Brothers and We Will Rock You. Chris also played the role of Tony Elliot for four years in Billy Elliot.
Head of Dance
Trained at The Walnut Hill School and on a full scholarship at Cornish College of the Arts in the US; she furthered her studies at The College of Integrated Chinese Medicine/Reading University and LABAN Conservatoire of Music and Dance, working internationally as a dancer, a choreographer and a teacher.
- Lorna Blacker (Carnival Cruise Lines, London Follies, The Boyfriend)
- Chelsie Innes (The Creative Academy)
- Victoria Manser (Bat Out of Hell, Beautiful, Sunny Afternoon)
- Danny Fogarty (Cats Tour)
- Rebecca Vere (Les Mis)
- Jessica May Simmons (Railway Children, Peter Pan)
- Jason Tucker (Richard Alston Dance Company)
- Sammi-Lee Jayne (Zara Larsson, French Montana, Rihanna, Meghan Trainor, Robbie Williams, Alesha Dixon, Kylie Minogue, Robbie Williams, Rita Ora, Little Mix, Fleur East, Ameriie, Jessie J, Alexandra Burke, Sean Paul, Sonique)
Subscribe to our mailing list
Stay up to date with all of our upcoming events and performances.
Start a conversation
We’d love to hear from you. If you just fill in the form below then a member of our team will be in touch to answer any of your questions.